Monday 14 July 2008

Nandha is 4 weeks old today

Today is Nandha's fourth week on planet earth..He seems to be coping well..The only problem with him is his sleeping habits at night -- when he gets up at 1:00 am in the morning for his feed, he tends not to sleep till 4:00 am (till the next feed)..The problem stems out from the fact that he has learnt to sleep on our arms and if you put him on the bed -- he gets cranky..So we get very little sleep nowdays..Quite tiring..Today morning Nandha slept next to me -- and he started sucking my index finger in his sleep -- I was asleep too and didnt realize it for a long time..I felt it was very cute --but then I wasnt sure whether my finger was clean :D..Anyways, by god's grace -- he is coping well and is already being very naughty..

No comments: